The Return of Skywatchers Radio!

Skywatchers Radio has been on the air since 2009 both on radio, and internet tv. This show is based on the exploration of both exopolitics, and ufology in general. But first, and most important we want to bring to you the listeners the best possible information not heard on normal terrestrial radio anywhere.

We will not cater to any cults like movements or promote propaganda on this show. We are here to do honest research within the world of Ufology, and again exopolitics. The show is once again produced, and presented by Angel “Tha Jackal” Espino the original host of the show who now brings along with him a team of researchers, and yes “Skywatchers” who will join him each, and every Tuesday night right here on Dark Matter Radio Network.

The show will feature full time co-hosts Alan Wyler, and special reports on a weekly basis from such folks as Dennis Crenshaw, William Michael Mott, Tim Swartz, and many many more.

So once again the show will air on Dark Matter Radio Network as well as PSN RADIO. Thank you Keith Rowland who made this all possible, and Art Bell for giving him his blessing to create the network, and being the godfather of Dark Matter Radio Network.

We look forward to helping Keith grow his network, and bringing you our listeners the best in talk radio anywhere! So it’s time you went outside, and joined us as we did a little Skywatching of our own. Right here on Skywatchers Radio!



Wanna take a ride? Well let's go back a bit see I remember getting into this whole radio bussiness because I wanted to be like my radio idols Art Bell, Phil Hendrie, Jorge Rodriguez, and Neil Rogers.
It's funny to me that as fate would have it I've managed to not only meet one of my radio hero's but I can call Jorge Rodriguez a friend now.

But recently I was really excited to hear that my main inspiration for radio Art Bell was coming back to radio!

This was about the best news anyone of us fans could have gotten before the holidays, and man I was so happy even if it was on XM Radio I would pony up, and get an account there just to have ART back was worth the price! But After a few weeks it was clear that he wasn't happy, and things fell apart with the XM folks, and now Art has to wait 2 year until his contract runs out with the folks at XM, and he can broadcast again.

So his webmaster Keith Rowland decided to open his own network, and with Arts blessing he used the show name Art was using, and called it "Dark Matter Radio Network," now as soon as I  heard this news that Art would have to be off radio again I was bummed out! But when I heard the wonderful news that Keith had decided to open his own network up I jumped, and contacted him immediately!

I know I own my very own radio network (PSN RADIO) but the chance to in some way work along side Art Bell in some capacity even if it's just a network he's sort of the "Godfather" off at this point is a dream come true, and it was something I had to jump on. I'm very grateful to Keith for giving this show a chance to be on his network.

The show will air on Tuesday's at 11pm est / 8pm pst so now we can make it official Skywatchers Radio, will be featured on DARK MATTER Radio Network!
I know this show is going to be amazing ride, and I hope it lasts a very long time!

I look forward to having amazing shows, and having fun doing what we love to do, and that's bringing you the best radio show possible... - Angel Espino

Again please join us
Tuesday's at 11pm est / 8pm pst.

Comments